NUMMY FOR MY TUMMY: FREE eBOOK ~ "PALEO YOUR LIFE; a beginner's guide to eating grain-free"

1/18/14

FREE eBOOK ~ "PALEO YOUR LIFE; a beginner's guide to eating grain-free"


  • I feel sluggish, no matter how much coffee I drink.
  • I can't get rid of my belly bloat.
  • The doctor doesn't know why my body aches.
  • My family and I really need to eat healthier.
  • I want to live the healthiest life possible.
  • I'm ready to try something new.

If you've heard yourself say any of those, then why not try to take control of your own health by cutting grains out of your diet and trying a Paleo approach.


“Paleo Your Life; a beginner’s guide to eating grain-free” explains the basics behind eating a Paleo meal plan, what to stock your cupboards with (and what not to), how to shop and keep costs down and loads of recipes; and it’s all FREE.




Eating Paleo isn’t what many news articles tote it to be, a high fat, bacon and plants only diet.  It’s a way of eliminating processed foods and foods that can cause inflammation in your body. It emphasizes eating lots of “clean” foods, not pounds of bacon and muffins made with artificial sweeteners and genetically modified wheat.




Sign up for my monthly newsletter  HERE and receive a copy of my free ebook “Paleo Your Life; a beginner’s guide to eating grain-free”.


The newsletter consists of recipe recaps, special events, upcoming giveaways and promotional discount codes.

I do not sell or give your info to anyone. This is strictly used for the monthly newsletter.





To have post updates sent to your email (2-3x a week) you can sign-up HERE




LET'S GET SOCIAL! Connect with me to see what I'm dishing up!

 



No comments:

Post a Comment

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...