NUMMY FOR MY TUMMY: DAY 7 - SUGAR DETOX

1/8/13

DAY 7 - SUGAR DETOX

WEEK 1 IS IN THE BOOKS PEEPS!

Feeling really good, didn't give into any major cravings and my skin is looking be-u-ti-ful!

I have a few things I need to tweak for the next 7 days. Just some things to focus on while I re-vamp my lifestyle.  This week I plan on focusing on meditation, working out and cutting back on coffee (ugh!).

1. MEDITATIONbigstockphoto_Yoga_2008033

I plan on taking 10 minutes of quiet time to set my daily intentions in the morning and taking time at night to be grateful for what I have.

I have mini alters set up throughout my house as a reminder to take time to   refocus my energies throughout my day.

2. WORKOUT REGIMEN Exercise removes weakness from my body

I've been seriously slacking on my fitness. At first it was too cold to go into the garage gym, then I got sick and now I hurt my shoulder.  No more excuses. I can walk or do some gentle yoga, but definitely need to get in some physical activity.

I love love love the Jillian Michaels Body Revolution program.  I'm on Phase 2 and there's been a huge difference in my body in the last month. Just need to stop phoning it in.

Coffee_with_heart_cropped_ph_alb_0310201000173. CUT DOWN ON MY CAFFEINE (I didn't say cut it out completely...that wouldn't end well for anyone)

I LOVE COFFEE! It's my only vice...seriously, that's it. I don't drink, I don't smoke and I don't eat wheat. Alas, I need to cut my consumption down. I'm easily at 8 cups a day, 8 cups of 1/2 caf organic fair trade, but it's still 8 cups and I just want to cut it down to 4 for now...baby steps.

BREAKFAST  

  • Crustless Veggie Quiche

  • Bacon

  • Sauerkraut


LUNCH  

  • Spaghetti squash marinara with meatballs (a huge plate of it)


IMG_4368

DINNER 

IMG_4784


SNACK  

  • Raw almonds & green apple

  • Celery & prosciutto


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...