NUMMY FOR MY TUMMY: DAY 4 - SUGAR DETOX

1/4/13

DAY 4 - SUGAR DETOX

It’s official, I’m sick :(  Slept in till last minute today,  jumped out of bed and got ready for work in less than 10 minutes... seriously slept in. Once again my meals in a jar have saved me,  not that I’m remotely hungry. My co-workers have lovingly coined the phrase “jarring it” when it comes to my meals. “Hey Jess, wanna go out to lunch or are you jarring it?”. Love it!  Really wish I could have stayed home today though...being a grown up sucks.

Remedy


Once again, no workout, which makes me totally sad, BUT I know what I need to feel better




  • Rest

  • Supplement (500mg Vitamin C every 4 hrs in addition to my daily vitamins)

  • Hydrate (lots of herbal tea and warm water with lemon)

  • Bone Broth

  • REST


BREAKFAST

  • Chicken Nuggs, brocoli  & ½ avocado (in a jar)

  • Coffee and coconut milk


LUNCH

  • 4oz chicken on romaine w/ ½ avocado

  • Peppermint tea


DINNER

  • Huge salad w/ lots of ham,  an abundance of turkey, avocado and tomatos


SNACK

  • Raw almonds & green apple

  • Tea Tea and MORE Tea

  • Bone broth and lots of it


That's all I got for day 4. BEDTIME! Nite nite!

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...