NUMMY FOR MY TUMMY: PEPPERONI QUICHE MUFFINS

6/13/14

PEPPERONI QUICHE MUFFINS




Things have been slightly different around the kitchen lately. I've found that I, personally, do a lot better in the mornings if I have a ketogenic based meal. Carbs early in the morning do not work for me and definitely do not carry me through my busy work day.  With that new development that also means you may see more recipes that include dairy, but I'll do my best to make sure they're not dairy based and removing any cheese from the recipe will be easy peasy.

I don't know what took me so long to make these guys. My love for pepperoni now runs deep and true.  Breakfast, snack, lunch AND dinner, these things are so tasty especially when dipped in a good marinara. Num num num!!!



Ketogenic Pepperoni Quiche Muffins




INGREDIENTS:
  • 12 eggs
  • 1 Tbsp. oregano, dried and chopped
  • 2 tsp. garlic salt
  • 1 c. mozzarella, shredded
  • 6-12 Applegate pepperoni slices
  • marinara sauce (to dip - optional)

INSTRUCTIONS:

  1. Pre-heat oven to 375F and grease 6 muffin tins (or line with foil liners)
  2. In a large bowl, beat together eggs, oregano and garlic salt
  3. Stir in mozzarella
  4. Divide evenly into the 6 tins
  5. Top each with 1-2 slices of pepperoni
  6. Place in the oven and cook for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown
  7. Serve warm with a side of marinara for dipping (optional)

What would you add to this recipe to make it even tastier?
Bell peppers, mushrooms, sausage...? 













 







          
          Sign-Up for monthly newsletters 
         and receive my FREE eBook










No comments:

Post a Comment

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...