NUMMY FOR MY TUMMY: FAB FRIDAY: THE FIT BRIDE(SMAID)

4/4/14

FAB FRIDAY: THE FIT BRIDE(SMAID)



HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE! 
This week on Fab Friday we are getting back to fitness.  

With my best friends wedding in October and a strapless gown in my future, it's time for me to start kicking it in gear.  

I'm fairly good about my eating habits and when I get slightly off track I look to my dependable 21 Day Sugar Detox recipes for a little guidance. 
Cutting out refined sugar is virtually a must for any bride (or bridesmaid) to be. 


21DSD Gluten-Free Baked Apple N Almonds




 











Unfortunately, it's not just about eating right, well not for me at least. I HAVE to workout. I hate it, but I do. UGH! 

Here's a quick fat burning workout to try if you find yourself needing something new in your workout regimen. 






High quality yoga accessories at great prices - YogaAccessories.com!

Many of you might be like me. You track your calories and you guess your calorie burn based on websites, maybe you even wear a pedometer. Alas, you still find you're not getting the results you want. 
One of the tools we are both using are our Body Media Link armbands. 
This armband tracks your steps, calorie burn and food; giving you your daily deficit. Currently costing approximately $119.00 USD, this band has really helped us get on track. 

BodyMedia.com
Every morning we send each other screen shots of the previous days progress. 
This simple tool helps us keep each other accountable. 
Lets face it, some people (like myself) need someone else to hold them accountable. If you're not that person - awesome! If you are, check out the Body Media.  


DISCLAIMER - BodyMedia.com does not endorse NummyForMyTummy.com
I did not receive any compensation for promoting Body Media, nor am I under any obligation to write a positive review. All opinions expressed are based on personal experience only. 









No comments:

Post a Comment

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...