NUMMY FOR MY TUMMY: BANANA-CHIP COOKIES

2/26/14

BANANA-CHIP COOKIES

My need for baking therapy is at an all time high as of late. Work has been crazy, but a good "I'm glad I'm working" kinda crazy. Anyway, when I'm not at the gym, which I'm not at the gym often lately, I've been heading straight in the kitchen and pulling an Iron Chef America.  Grabbing whatever I have handy and making something out of it; usually edible.

The outcome of my last therapeutic bake session are these Nana-Chip Cookies. With just a hint of banana and a decent amount, but not an overdose, of chocolate, these gals really hit the spot.

If I worked out rather than baked I would have the most rockin' body. Alas, baking will always take me to my Happy Place and that is all there is to it!


Gluten-Free Banana & Chocolate Chip Cookies

INGREDIENTS:
INSTRUCTIONS:
  1. Pre-heat oven to 350°F and line baking pan with lightly greased parchment paper
  2. In a large bowl combine first 4 ingredients
  3. Combine coconut sugar, eggs, banana and vanilla extract in a blender and blend until smooth
  4. Pour the liquid mixture into the flour and mixture and stir well
  5. Stir in chocolate chips
  6. Spoon onto baking pan and bake for 15 minutes, or until toothpick comes out clean
Yields approx. 12 cookies






Cookies for breakfast?
Help me justify this as a morning meal ;)






This recipe is linked to Gluten Free Wednesdays









           
          Sign-Up for monthly newsletters 
         and receive my FREE eBook




No comments:

Post a Comment

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...