NUMMY FOR MY TUMMY: VALENTINE'S DAY COUNTDOWN - 5 SIMPLE HANDMADE CARDS

1/31/14

VALENTINE'S DAY COUNTDOWN - 5 SIMPLE HANDMADE CARDS

Every year I run into the same problem, no time to make Valentine's Day cards, so off to the store I go. In hopes to be slightly more pro-active and creative this year, I did my homework and found some amazing handmade holiday cards. 

Not being a fan of glitter and sticky fingers I tend to shy away from crafts, but these cards are definitely something this un-crafty crafter can make. 

Here are 5 simple handmade cards just to get you motivated :)


1. MY LOVE 
Handmade Valentine - Scrapbooking Supplies by Me & My Big Ideas
Photo by Me & My Big Ideas


Olaf Valentine's
Photo by OneCreativeMommy.com

Super Hero Handmade Valentine
Photo from ZakkaLife


Easy Handmade Arrow Valentine
Photo by beadandcord.com


Handmade Rainbow Loom Valentines
Photo by netofposies.com


IF ALL ELSE FAILS - BUY THEM!
Custom Invitations and Cards






3 comments:

  1. These are pin worthy fantastic ideas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks adorable!! Thanks for compiling these. The over the rainbow one is my favorite!! Glad to have found you through SITS :) ~Jenna

    ReplyDelete

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...