NUMMY FOR MY TUMMY: JOURNAL JUNKIE

8/22/13

JOURNAL JUNKIE

journals
Ever buy a journal with the intention to use it everyday, yet after 1 month it's long forgotten and collecting dust?  I can't be the only one.

Lets just cut to the chase, I'm a journal junkie. BAM! It's out there. I love buying journals with the intention of starting fresh, chronicling my (uneventful) life or just getting things off my chest.

Take a look at just a few I had with reach. Tiny ones, blank ones, journals with recipes, drawings, plans, ooooh so many journals with soooo many blank pages.


There's one journal I've remained totally committed to, it's my TRAVEL JOURNAL.  It's my little mobile scrapbook, that l began when I took my daughter to Oahu the first time when she was 2.

Cafes and chocolate museums in Barcelona...

DSC00801

Zoes thoughts on our flight to Kauai...

Kauai

a great Chinese dinner at a tiny restaurant in Paris...

Paris

and visiting the Vatican with friends and family are always with me

Vatican



My best friend will tell you that I am NOT crafty at all, so this pasting tickets onto paper is as scrapbooky as this girl gets.  There's no shame in embracing what you don't quite have a knack for, but making the best of it.


Need yet another journal for your collection?  Check some of these sites out

Until next time friends!












No comments:

Post a Comment

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...