NUMMY FOR MY TUMMY: BUFFALO WING CREAM SAUCE

2/2/13

BUFFALO WING CREAM SAUCE

This is a great sauce on burgers, chicken and seafood...ok...just about anything!
It's an easy recipe that can be made in a cinch.

INGREDIENTS:
  • 1 cup mayonnaise
  • 1/3 cup Buffalo Wing Sauce (I like a clean sauce like Tessames)
  • 1 tsp coconut milk (more if you would like to cut down the heat, but why?)
INSTRUCTIONS:

  1. Mix in a medium bowl until completely blended.
  2. DONE!

COMMENTS: I always look for a basic Buffalo wing sauce that is basically vinegar, peppers and a little sugar, but not much more. One of my most favorites to use is Tessame's, it's perfect if you're doing a 21-day sugar detox. Now,  I could make it myself, but totally leaving that to the professionals. Saves well in the refrigerator for 1 week...so I hear.

No comments:

Post a Comment

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...