NUMMY FOR MY TUMMY: BAKED SRIRACHA CRAB DIP

4/16/14

BAKED SRIRACHA CRAB DIP

One of the saddest rumors circulating right now is that the Sriracha plant might be closing for a bit. Priorities right? I know I know! Seriously though, I've loved this stuff forever, even before it was cool.  I don't remember anyone ever calling it Sriracha either, it was rooster sauce...or dare I say it? Cock sauce! Whaaaaa? 

Anyway, one of my favorite snacks is Sriracha Crab Dip paired with lots and lots of seaweed.  In my opinion this is a serving for 1 person, but I'm a pig...so there you have it.  Multiply the recipe to fit your needs. This takes about 15 minutes from start to finish and 16 minutes from start to in your belly ;)



Gluten-Free Baked Sriracha Crab Dip



INGREDIENTS: 
  • 6oz can Lump crab
  • 1/4 cup Mayonaise
  • 1-2 tsp Sriracha  
INSTRUCTIONS:
  1. Preheat oven (or toaster oven) to 375F
  2. Drain excess liquid from the canned crab and plop into a small bowl
  3. Toss the mayonaise and Sriracha sauce into the bowl and mix all of it together
  4. Pack it into a small ramekin or bowl of your choice
  5. Place in oven for 10 minutes or until the top begins to get light brown
  6. Remove form oven and EAT UP!

COMMENTS: Serve with crackers or my favorite, seaweed...mmmmmm!




This recipe is linked to Gluten Free Wednesday Blog Hop





           
          Sign-Up for monthly newsletters 
         and receive my FREE eBook






3 comments:

  1. This sounds delicious. Brilliant idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANK YOU! It's really quick to make too. Let me know if you try it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've only recently (last few years) discovered Sriracha, but love it. Have not had it with crab yet, but crab is one of my all-time favorite foods. Must try. Thanks for sharing on Gluten-Free Wednesdays! :-)

    Shirley

    ReplyDelete

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...