NUMMY FOR MY TUMMY: 21 DAY DETOX PREP

12/30/12

21 DAY DETOX PREP




My 21 day sugar detox begins tomorrow.  In order to be ready for the next 3 weeks I've taken the following steps...

  • Tossed all sugary foods. I know myself well enough and know that I have ZERO willpower and if the foods are around I will eat them. 

  • Made a meal plan. For the next 7 days I know exactly what the family will be eating, snacks and all.

  • Shopped. I only purchased items on my meal plan, no need for any "extras"

  • Prep. I prepared and froze some meals for quick access later in the week.
  • OFFICIAL 21-DAY SUGAR DETOX BOOK 
    AVAILABLE AS HARDBACK OR ON KINDLE

             


Preparation was the easy part, tomorrow the real work begins.

Visit my 21 DAY SUGAR DETOX recipe page for some meal ideas. 



1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...