NUMMY FOR MY TUMMY: WILD ORANGE DARK CHOCOLATE MELTAWAYS

6/23/14

WILD ORANGE DARK CHOCOLATE MELTAWAYS


I've been eating more of a Ketogenic diet lately and have been feeling great.  I'm not as tired as I have been, my workouts have been better and I feel way more focused. Maybe the new found perkiness has nothing to do with a Keto meal plan, but for now I'm going to just say it does. 

Low carb does not mean NO carbs and it also doesn't mean I can't have a treat here or there. 

These meltways are actually one of my pre-workout breakfast as well as a night time treat. Don't get me wrong, I don't have it twice a day, it's either or, but having a treat before a workout feels so naughty, yet so right. 

The recipe calls for doTERRA Wild Orange Essential Oil, however you can omit.  Keep in mind when it comes to consuming essential oils you want an incredibly high grade. Not all oils are alike. Many of the less expensive oils you can pick up at health food stores are for external use only, so please be sure to read the label.  doTERRA's Wild Orange IS can be taken internally.  Like I said, you can omit if you want, but I like the hint of citrus with my chocolate. 


Wild Orange Dark Chocolate Meltaways



INGREDIENTS:
  • 1/2 c. coconut oil, melted
  • 6 Tbsp. cocoa powder
  • 6-8 drops doTERRA Wild Orange Essential Oil  
  • 4 Tbsp. coconut butter (sunbutter with oil drained works well too)
  • 2 tsp. ground cinnamon
  • 1 packet Stevia (omit for 21DSD modification)
  • Topping of choice (chopped nuts, shredded coconut, dried fruit etc)





INSTRUCTIONS:
  1. In a medium glass bowl, combine melted coconut oil, Wild Orange oil and cocoa powder until lump free
  2. Add coconut butter , ground cinnamon and stevia to oil-cocoa mixture and blend thoroughly 
  3. Divide mixture evenly into 4-6 silicone cupcake cases, top with chopped nuts, dried fruit or whatever you want, refrigerate until hard
  4. Do not leave out because they WILL melt




3 WAYS TO PURCHASE doterra ESSENTIAL OILS

1. Purchase them from my online store.  


2. Order as a  Preferred Member
Preferred Members pay only $10 for a lifetime membership which allows them to purchase all products for 20% off retail price.
Preferred Members can also take part in the Loyalty Rewards Program
Click here to sign up as a Preferred Member.


3. Get Wholesale Prices
As a doTERRA Wellness Advocate you’ll receive the best discounts possible. Everything you purchase will be at wholesale price, which is 25% off retail. It costs $35/year to sign up as a Wellness Advocate.  Membership renewal is only $25 each year, PLUS you will receive a free bottle of Wild Orange Oil to perk your senses.   


No comments:

Post a Comment

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...