NUMMY FOR MY TUMMY: WEEKLY MEAL PLAN ~ 5/4/14

5/4/14

WEEKLY MEAL PLAN ~ 5/4/14


My husband is having back surgery Tuesday and will be out of commission for a bit.  He's amazing and is definitely my better half.  We split so many things to make our lives easier and I love that he does 1/2 of the house work, pet care, child duties (school pick-up, homework, drives her to dance etc), I'd marry him all over if I could.

The key to success this upcoming week will be having pre-made meals ready to re-heat and serve.  




BREAKFAST 
I like having 2 breakfast options and prefer to have some sort of protein, it keeps us all satisfied through the morning. 



Spice Muffins and sausage




MAIN MEALS
I'm making double batches of everything to keep thinks super simple; lunch, dinner and leftovers.










Italian Veggie Soup, but doubling the batch and pairing with Spice Muffins




Baked Chicken Nuggets and sweet potato mash





DESSERT
A batch of cookies that will last all week! 




Do you have some quick meal ideas that will last all week? Please let me know in the comments section. I'm always looking to toss something new into my rotation.


1 comment:

  1. I posted a fish taco recipe on my blog today, it's sooooo easy and simple to make, and SO INEXPENSIVE! I think you'll like it for sure :) I also have a recipe for mini meat muffins which last all week long! Here's to hoping the hubs recoups fast!

    ReplyDelete

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...