NUMMY FOR MY TUMMY: WEEKLY MEAL PLAN ~ 5/19/14

5/17/14

WEEKLY MEAL PLAN ~ 5/19/14


Paleo Weekly Meal Plan

Most of the meals will be prepared Sunday and ready to re-heat. 
As usual, leftovers paired with a salad are lunch. 






BREAKFAST
Gluten-Free Apple Spice Coffee Cake
Apple Spice Coffee Cake and Sausage
Usually I have at least 2 options, but I love this meal so much I know I'll eat it all week. The coffee cake is not only gluten-free and Paleo, it's also 21 Day Sugar Detox compliant


TREATS


ENTREES 

Jambalaya and Salad

Baked Whole Chicken and Cilantro Watermelon Salad


Using leftover chicken 


Leftovers and Salad





           
          Sign-Up for monthly newsletters 
         and receive my FREE eBook








No comments:

Post a Comment

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...