NUMMY FOR MY TUMMY: WEEKLY MEAL PLAN ~ 5/11/14

5/10/14

WEEKLY MEAL PLAN ~ 5/11/14



BREAKFAST 
I like having 2 breakfast options and prefer to have some sort of protein, it keeps us all satisfied through the morning. 

Cinnamon Muffins and sausage





MAIN MEALS
To start I'm baking 3 lbs. of chicken breast for all my meals. 
Since it's my birthday week I'm trying to eat a little better during lunch. Chopped salad with diced baked chicken is pretty much what I'm doing all week. 


My family and I divide the pizza and have a giant salad with it

 Lettuce Wrapped Burgers and Jicama Fries

 Chicken Masala & Broccoli 

Beef Brisket and Sweet Potatoes
Leftovers will be used for soft tacos


Beef Brisket Soft Tacos 
To keep things simple I use pre-made corn tortillas

I use DigestZen after some of my spicier meals like the Indian Spiced Pizza.

DESSERT
Since it's my birthday week I'm making my new favorite thing
CARROT CUPCAKES!!!



Do you have some quick meal ideas that will last all week? Please let me know in the comments section. I'm always looking to toss something new into my rotation.






No comments:

Post a Comment

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...