NUMMY FOR MY TUMMY: D.I.Y. LEMONGRASS FACIAL TONER

5/28/14

D.I.Y. LEMONGRASS FACIAL TONER




For years I've spent more money than I'm willing to be honest about,  on toners and serums for my skin. Ooooh my sad aging skin. Constantly looking for that miracle to save me. Alas, I'm aging and thats that. 



Anyway, in order to save my money (and sanity) I began playing with essential oils a bit more than usual.  I've always used them as a form of perfume and rarely used for any medicinal purposes. A little oil really goes a long way, which makes it a budget friendly household essential.  



With a bit of research and I found the perfect toner for my skin. Note the word "MY". Not everyone is the same, that's the one thing we all have that's the same...hmmm. Depending on what's going on in my life, my hormones get a little outta whack and I have to modify amounts slightly. However, my new favorite toner recipe below has worked really well on both my daughter and my skin. 


DIY Lemongrass Facial Toner


D.I.Y. LEMONGRASS FACIAL TONER
  • In a large glass container combine
  • 1/2c. rosewater
  • 1/4 c. witch hazel (alcohol free)
  • 1/4 c. distilled water
  • 4 drops Lemongrass Essential Oil
  • Apply at night with a cotton ball


This facial toner has been working wonders.
Of course, like everything, you may need to adjust according to your body chemistry.



















     
   



No comments:

Post a Comment

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...