NUMMY FOR MY TUMMY: MAPLE-PUMPKIN MUG CAKE

1/25/14

MAPLE-PUMPKIN MUG CAKE

I've never been a breakfast eater, but I think that goes for most people. The last thing I want to do in the morning is wake up let alone prepare a meal. I usually gulp down a mug of Bullet Proof coffee and hope for the best.

On those mornings when I feel the need for something slightly more substantial I always go to my favorite - THE MUG CAKE!  

Here we go...


Gluten-free Maple-Pumpkin Mug Cake

INGREDIENTS:

  • 1 egg
  • 1/4 c. coconut milk
  • 2 Tbsp. coconut flour
  • 2 Tbsp. pumpkin puree
  • 1 Tbsp. maple syrup (the real stuff)
  • 1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice (or cinnamon)
  • 1/2 tsp. baking powder

INSTRUCTIONS:
  1. Combine all ingredients and blend together until smooth; I like to use the Magic Bullet
  2.  Lightly oil a microwave safe mug
  3. Pour batter into oiled mug 
  4. Microwave for 2 minutes
  5. Flip onto a plate and top with more syrup or anything else you're into







2 comments:

  1. What an awesome recipe!! Pinning, google+ing... Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks really yummy. I will give this recipe a try.

    ReplyDelete

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...