NUMMY FOR MY TUMMY: SPICED PUMPKIN BUTTER (& LATTE BASE)

9/15/13

SPICED PUMPKIN BUTTER (& LATTE BASE)


Lets Connect


As Fall quickly approaches we find ourselves overwhelmed with the urge for all things pumpkin. To kick off my favorite season, I thought I'd make one of my Fall fridge staples, Spiced Pumpkin Butter.   You just need 3 ingredients and a food processor, no need to make it difficult. 


Spiced Pumpkin Butter & Latte Base


INGREDIENTS:

  • 2 cups Pitted Dates, soaked for 12-24hrs.
  • 15 oz. organic pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie puree)
  • 1 Tbsp pumpkin pie spice (2-3 tsp if you don't like a spicy butter)

INSTRUCTIONS:

1.  Place 2 cups soaked dates in food processor

  
2 cups Dates, soaked

2. Blend Dates until it's a smooth, lump free puree

Date Puree
  

3. Add pumpkin puree and spices to the Date Mixture, blend until smooth

Dates, Pumpkin and Spice
  

4. BAM! You're done.






Want a SPICED PUMPKIN LATTE?
  • Add 1-2 tbsp. of pumpkin butter to your coffee or espresso
  • Stir
  • Add steamed milk
  • Add coconut sugar or raw honey to make it sweeter (optional)
  • Drink up!




           
          Sign-Up for monthly newsletters 
         and receive my FREE eBook




3 comments:

  1. ok- yum! I am all over this when I go to the store today. Thanks for sharing:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What do you spread this on? Ideas

    ReplyDelete
  3. People have posted pics of them spreading this on muffins, pumpkin bread and celery. I've even used it as a base for my own pumpkin latte rather than the sugary syrup.

    ReplyDelete

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...