NUMMY FOR MY TUMMY: 30 THINGS IN 30 DAYS CHALLENGE

5/31/13

30 THINGS IN 30 DAYS CHALLENGE

As we reach the half way mark of 2013 I decided to sit down and assess what I had going on.  Have I met any goals, amazing body transformation, won the lotto, made any changes for the better or for the worse?

Unfortunately, the answer is no.

Everything is the same. Finances, relationships, weight, work...same, same, same aaaaaaand same.  However, clutter is at an all time high.

My life is filled with an over abundance of stuff.  Fat clothes, skinny clothes, loads of handbags, jewelry I thought I wanted, shoes I wore once. The list goes on and on.  Sound familiar?
30 things

So, I've decided it's time to clean house...literally.  For the next 30 days I will toss at least 1 item in a box to be donated on day 31.

Clothing, books, CD's and just about anything else I've held on to "just incase" I wanted to use it.  We all know that those items will NEVER be touched and are just taking up room.

IMG_0439

Here's the catch, I CAN'T bring anything into the house without tossing an old item in the box.  That means if I buy a kitchen appliance it's time to get rid of one, I find a cute shirt, I have to get rid of an old one...blah blah blah.

Honestly, it's a very simple idea.

Up for the challenge?  Find me on Instagram @NummyForMyTummy and tag me with your progress.  Trust me, I'm going to need support ;)

It's time to let go of what no longer serves me.   I challenge you to do the same and simplify your life.

4 comments:

  1. This is a great idea! I've actually been doing a lot of donating lately. We are getting ready to move and I have in my mind that everything has to be moved and I don't want to move it haha! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A few weeks ago I started with taking CDs and DVDs to a local music shop that buys back. It felt good to get rid of things.
    Good luck on your move...and packing ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I should do this!!!!! I think you have inspired me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did when you donated all those clothes!
    It's been tough getting rid of things, but I've been holding into shoes I wore once 5 years ago.

    ReplyDelete

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...