NUMMY FOR MY TUMMY: PALEO BAKEHOUSE COOKIES - Review

2/18/13

PALEO BAKEHOUSE COOKIES - Review

What's better than coming home to a box of cookies? Coming home to a box of PALEO cookies.   That's right, my special delivery of cookies from East Coast based Paleo Bakehouse arrived just in time for the weekend.

These Paleo treats are:
  • Gluten Free
  • Use no refined sugars or refined oil
  • Dairy free
  • Preservative free


This delivery included 5 Chocolate Chip and 5 Freckled Almond.  The texture and taste of both cookies are great and tasted like they had just come out of the oven.

IMG_6265

They claim the cookies are "So delicious your ancestors would approve."  I think they might be on to something.  My husband is not the biggest fan of gluten-free treats, but fell in love with the Freckled Almond. In fact, I thought he and my daughter might have a battle to the death for the last one.  Luckily I hid the last one...it pays to be sneaky ;)

IMG_6267

In addition to the Chocolate Chip and Freckled Almond, they also have Power Brownie as well as Amazing Almond.  A little bird (Paleo Curls) told me that the brownies are amazing.

The one thing I know is that I'm crazy about the chocolate chip, especially when making my new favorite treat: DARK CHOCOLATE & ALMOND BUTTER CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE SANDWICH...AMAZING! I don't think it would come out the same with any other chocolate chip cookie.

Chocolate Almond & Chocolate

The cookies run $7.50 for 5 OR $12.50 for 10 and the brownies run a little higher at $10.00 for 5 OR 10 for $17.50, plus approx. $7.00 for shipping.  When you break it down, it means the cookies run anywhere from $1.52 - $1.95 each.  The price isn't bad considering off the shelf gluten-free cookies that are NOT Paleo average the same price and often have preservatives.

If you're not big on baking and are looking for something to satisfy your cookie craving, Paleo Bakehouse would be a great place to try out.

Cookies are a treat and not a Paleo staple, which in my opinion makes the purchase worth while.
RATING: 3 THUMBS UP! 3thumbs-up

CHECKOUT THEIR SITE FOR MORE INFORMATION WWW.PALEOBAKEHOUSE.COM

1 comment:

  1. wow ... even the hubs liked them ... impressive.

    ReplyDelete

.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...